LESSON PLAN: So here’s the plan – how to contour and highlight
I’m gonna give you suggestions for tools and products (can’t do anything without the right tools). Then comes a quick tutorial video or two (5 minutes or less). And lastly, you do the homework.
The goal of this post is to introduce or help you master a makeup technique FAST For immediate results. So you can either practice this lesson now or bookmark it for later tonight. Now you can look put together in about 5 minutes. how to contour and highlight
w to contour and highlight
Now on to our lesson.
LESSON #6 – Holiday Makeup
Around the holidays it’s fun to play with different glamourous looks. So let’s learn just how to get a fabulous holiday look in minutes.
1. GET READY = Products how to contour and highlight
What products do we need?
In the following video she uses these products:
- Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Honey Beige (Medium 4 – Airbrush Finish)
- Mary Kay Oil Mattifier (used as primer before foundation)
- WetNWild coloricon eyebrow pencil in dark brown
- MAC Studio Finish concealer in nc45
- Elf clear eyelash and brow gel
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Lorac Pro Palette (Taupe for transition color, then Sable, Gold on lid, and Expresso on lower lash line)
- WetNWild Brûlée eyeshadow for browbone highlight
- Benefit Dallas blush
- MAC Blunt Blush
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki for highlight
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold
- Stila Kajal Eye Kohl in Onyx for waterline
- Telescopic Mascara in black
- Elf Cream Eyeliner in black
- Creme 415 lashes (The band is practically invisible and so easy to apply)
- WetNWild Stoplight Red Lipstick
- Sephora Lip Lacquer in Cherry Red #33
- Model in a Bottle Setting Spray
Continue the Adventure:
2. SET = Here’s a STEP-BY-STEP Video
Now watch how GORGEdotORG creates a fabulous, fast and festive look in just about 5 minutes:
3. GO = You Do it!
Hey Adventurers! Let us know how you went with this lesson. Post your homework pictures on our Facebook page. Oh, and if you like these short quick makeup lessons please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Next time: The Winged Eye