LESSON PLAN: So here’s the plan – how to contour and highlight
I’m gonna give you suggestions for tools and products (can’t do anything without the right tools). Then comes a quick tutorial video or two (5 minutes or less). And lastly you do the homework.
The goal of this post is to introduce or help you master a makeup technique FAST For immediate results. So you can either practice this lesson now or bookmark it for later tonight. Now you can look put together in about 5 minutes. how to contour and highlight
OOPS! I know we promised 5-Minute lessons, but hear me out on this one. This lesson was hard to bring in at 5 minutes. But, since we are teaching how to Contour & Highlight its sort of a double lesson, five minutes for contour and five minutes for highlight. how to contour and highlight
Now on to our lesson.
LESSON #5 – How to Contour & Highlight
If you get the technique of How to Contour & Highlight you have the potential to take your makeup routine to the next level. So lets learn just how to apply Contour & Highlight the right way.
1. GET READY = Products how to contour and highlight
What products do we need?
In the following video she uses these products:
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Quickie Contour Stick
- Charlotte Tilbury Perfect Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
- Sigma Spotlight Duster F37
- Kat Von De Shade and Light Palette
- Benefits Sunbeam
- MAC #168 Brush
- Morphe Brush
- OFRA Cosmetics Highlighter in Rodeo Drive
- Sephora Pro Fan Brush 65
- MAC #135 Brush
Continue the Adventure:
- 5-MINUTE MAKEUP SCHOOL – How to Apply Foundation
- 5-MINUTE MAKEUP SCHOOL: Eyebrows
2. SET = Here’s a STEP-BY-STEP Video
Now watch how Roxette Arisa flawlessly contours and highlights:
Now watch how Jayde Pierce walks you though her contour and layering highlight routine. She even shows you how to use highlight on your shoulders, collar bone and decolletage areas:
In the video she uses these products:
- Iconic London cream contour kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit
- Iconic London stobbing stick (here’s a similar product)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills peach nectar illuminator
- Becca champagne pop highlighter
- Mac raizin blush
- Sigma cor-de-rosa blush
- Mac fix+
3. GO = You Do it!
Hey Adventurers! Let us know how you went with this lesson. Post your homework pictures on our Facebook page. Oh and if you like these short quick make up lessons please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Next time: Winged Eye