LESSON PLAN: So here’s the plan –
Since my offence on that fateful night was my eyebrows, I thought we would start there.
LESSON #1 – Eyebrows
Ever wonder just how those girls get their eyebrows on fleek? Let’s find out!
1. GET READY = Products
What products do we need?
In the following video she uses these products;
- RCMA No Colour Translucent Powder
- Disposable Mascara Wand
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow – Medium Brown
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and/or MAC Select Cover up
- Inglot Cosmetics 31T Eyebrow Brush
- Flat Synthetic Concealer Brush
Here are the product(s) needed for following the 2nd video:
- Aesthetica Cosmetics Brow Contour Kit – This kit is great because it has everything you need, including stencils & brushes.
2. SET = Here’s a STEP-BY-STEP Video
If you just have no time and still need to get those brows on point, try Eyebrow Stencils. They are one FAST & EASY to go from no brow to high brow in minutes. But just how do you use Eyebrow Stencils? Check out this short video.
3. GO = You Do it!
Hey Adventurers! Let us know how you went with this lesson. Post your homework pictures on our Facebook page. Oh and if you like these short quick make up lessons please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Next week: Eyeshadow in 5-minutes
Continue the Adventure: